Get the new Rotate MD-80 v1.3 Pro here. This update, is free for all users already owning a license of the …
The Rotate Team is a group of developers integrated by: Juan Alcón, Iván Arroyo and Alfredo Torrado.
How we collect your information
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
We collect personal data as part of the license activation and the use of our products and web services (website, support platform and bug tracking platform).
We may collect and receive the following personal data from you:
- Name and contact details (such as name, address, email, username).
- Account details (such as username, password).
- Product activation details (license key, machine fingerprint, IP address, operating system).
- Purchase information (personal information registered during purchase process).
- Personal data that may be entered in forms on our website, our support platform or our bug tracking system.
- If you contact us directly we may collect any information that you choose to provide.
- We may collect other types of personal data if required under applicable law or if this is necessary for the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement. In such case, we will then notify you.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect or receive the personal data, except if required otherwise by applicable law. Typically, we will retain most of the personal data for as long as you have any license contract with us, unless a longer applicable statutory retention period applies.
How we use your information
We process personal data because this is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us, for our compliance with our legal obligations, and for the purpose of our legitimate interests not overridden by your rights.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our products and web services.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our products and web services.
- Understand and analyze how you use our products and web services.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
We follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We collect certain personal data by using cookies, including similar technologies such as local storage when you visit the website. Cookies are bits of text that are placed on your computer’s hard drive or mobile device when you visit certain websites and whose purpose is to carry bits of useful information about your interaction with the website that sets them.
Cookies hold information that may be accessible by the party that places the cookie, which is either the website itself (first party cookie) or a third party (third party cookies) such as Google.
How we may share personal data
We may share the personal data we collect and receive on a need-to-know basis with the following third parties:
- Our service providers.
- Competent public authorities or other third parties, if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of ourselves or others.
We reserve the right to transfer personal data about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets, in accordance with applicable law. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use data you have provided to us in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement. Following such a sale or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your data with any inquiries concerning the processing of that data.
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal data.
Data transfers outside the EEA
We may transfer the personal data we obtain to third party data processors in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In particular, personal data may be transferred to the United States. When we transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we will protect your personal information by ensuring that our contracts with third party data processors adhere to GDPR and Standard Contractual Clauses as the legal mechanism to help ensure your rights and protections travel with your personal information.
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards designed to protect your personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us or the personal information stored is absolutely secure. We will notify you of any data breach that is likely to have unfavorable consequences for your privacy in accordance with applicable law.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every individual is entitled to the following:
- Right to be informed. Before data is collected, you have the right to know how it will be collected, processed, and stored, and for what purposes.
- Right to access. After data is collected, you have the right to know how it has been collected, processed, and stored, what data exists, and for what purposes.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to have incorrect or incomplete data corrected.
- Right of erasure. You have the right to have personal data permanently deleted, except in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to block or suppress personal data being processed or used, except in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Right to object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, except in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, except in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Right to not be subject to automated decision making. You have the right to demand human intervention, rather than having important decisions made solely by algorithm.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website or the Rotate MD-11 software, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The Rotate Team is integrated by:
- Iván Arroyo González. C/ Hernán Cortés, 6. 45230. Toledo. ES
- Alfredo Torrado García. C/ Ricardo Ortíz, 128. 2oB. 28017. Madrid. ES
- Juan Alcón Durán. C/ Roquedal 3, 40420 Segovia. ES